Upon arrival a parking lot greeter will direct you to enter the building through the front or back entrances only (informational signs will be posted at the doors).
- A greeter will hold the door open for you and your family to enter.
- Upon entrance a greeter will spray your hands with hand sanitizer and face masks will be provided if you do not have one. We encourage everyone to wear a face mask.
- An usher will escort you to a seat that has been designated with social distancing guidelines.
- Online announcements and sermon outlines will be
available by going to campbellsvillebaptistchurch.com
and clicking on “Worship Guide.”
If you like to take notes please print the sermon outline before you arrive.
- Enjoy worshipping with your church family. At this time childcare or Kids XP will not be available.
- Tithes and offerings may be placed in buckets/baskets provided at the exits of the Worship Center or you may give online at campbellsvillebaptistchurch.com/give.
- At the conclusion of the worship service please remain seated and wait for your row or section to be dismissed. As you exit please do not gather inside the building and be respectful of social distancing guidelines as your proceed to your vehicle. (The building needs to be cleared as soon as possible for cleaning).
- The worship center, doors, and restrooms will be cleaned between services.
WE RESPECTUFLLY ASK THAT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY NOT ATTEND A SERVICE IF:
- You have had symptoms of COVID-19, including elevated temperature (100.4 F and above), coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing.
- You have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- You have a higher risk for severe illness (preexisting health conditions).