Aftershock Student Ministry
Our Student Ministry takes serious the call on our lives to reach today’s teenagers. We do this through a variety of experiences. We provide a firm theological foundation built upon Biblical truth. Through small groups, Discipleship Groups (Dgroups) and Collide we offer a spiritual backbone to the students who flow through our ministry. It has been our experience that God can and does use teenagers to accomplish great and wonderful things. It is our passion to partner with you and your student as you continue to open and close chapters in your lives.
We hold true to our mission: Grow Deep, Stand Up, Speak Out.
- Sunday Morning Small Groups, 10:30AM
- Grade specific, framework of Biblical basics, relevant/ application driven lessons
- Collide, Wednesday Worship, 6-7:30PM
- Worship, relevant life lessons, relationship building, gender/grade specific small group time
- Dgroups: meet at different times throughout the week
- Intentional discipleship, authentic community, gender specific, grade specific
We also have local and beyond mission opportunities throughout the year.
Below you will find links that will help you better connect with us.
Facebook: Aftershock at CBC
Twitter: Aftershock CBC
For more information about our Student Ministry, please contact Will Burgess, Associate Pastor of Youth: email@example.com.